Tuesday, June 23, 2009









o.k. here it goes...my first blog...well it's been a busy month for me...lots goin on...my art show at Chiro Java was great...sold all but four paintings...the reception on the 5th was a fun time...good friends, o.k. wine and great cheese...i sure do love cheese...recieved over 10 commissions from people seeing the show........a week later was the car show downtown...sold four pieces there...several commissions came of it...recieved an invitation from GEARHEADS car club out of Buda,TX to show my art at their gatherings......the phantom gallery has also attracted quite a bit of attention for me...all of this on top of what i already had on my plate...i need to sprout a few more arms to keep up with it all......this week is dedicated to finishing a mural of the rat pack and working on the 4th of July parade entry for the Seguin Oakwood Art League (SOAL)...one day at a time...

2 comments:

  1. Hi!, Aesop, Really nice blog site you have set up here. By the way, I saw your artwork at Chiro Java and really enjoyed it. My favorite piece was the guitar playing giraffe. Very cool! Terrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that your on the blog now. The art looks great cuz!!

    ReplyDelete